|<< Home |Last Updated: 03-AUGUST-2014| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Dandruff
|Listed below are some of the easy and effective home remedies for dandruff:
- Curd is well-known, easy and effective home remedy for dandruff treatment. Take little amount of curd and keep it for fermentation of 2-3 days. Apply this curd gently on the hair and scalp. Leave it for 1 hour and then wash it properly. It removes dandruff and also makes your hair smooth and shiny.
- Vinegar is a very effective in cleaning of dandruff from head. Take 6 tablespoons of hot water and add 2 tablespoons of cosmetic vinegar in it. Massage all over in your scalp with this mixture and then cover the scalp with cloth and leave it for whole night. Next morning wash hair with water. Do this twice a week and at least for three months.
- Another easy home remedy for dandruff treatment is the regular use of the mixture of ginger roots and olive oil on the head. It will definitely diminish the dandruff and also nourishes the hair from the roots.
- Take three spoons lemon juice and mix it with one spoon sandalwood oil. Apply it on the scalp. It is simple and effective home remedy for dandruff cure.
- Prepare gel of aloe vera leaves and apply this on the scalp and leave it for whole night. Next morning wash it with a shampoo. This is also very effective treatment for Dandruff.
- Lemon juice is one of the easiest and best home remedies for Dandruff treatment. Take 2-3 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and apply it all over the scalp and wash it after 10 or 15 minutes.