|<< Home |Last Updated: 28-MAY-2015| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Corns
|Some effective Home remedies for treatment of corns
- Take ˝ teaspoon of the milky juice of green figs and apply it over the corns. Leave it for about two hours. Do this 3 or 4 times in a day for good results. It is very helpful in Corn treatment.
- Take three to four liquorice sticks and grind them. Now add half teaspoonful mustard oil or sesame oil in it. Cover the corn with this paste, before going to bed and leave it for whole night. Next morning clean it off with tepid water. It is very beneficial treatment for corn
- Take one teaspoon of papaya juice and apply it over the foot’s dead skin. Do this at least 3 or 4 three times in a day and feel the difference.
- Take some chalk and grind it into powder form and make a thick paste. Apply it on the affected parts. It is very easy and effective home remedy for corn treatment
- Add baking soda in half bucket of water and soak the feet in it. It will help in dissolving of corn.
- Take freshly cut lemon slice and tie up on the sore part and leave it for the night. It is an extremely effective home remedy for corn.
- Take some vinegar and soak ivy leaves in it. Leave it for whole night. In morning add some small piece of bread in this vinegar solution and apply it to the affected part.
- Wear comfortable shoes and try to correct your walking manner to cure this problem.