|<< Home |Last Updated: 03-AUGUST-2014| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Constipation
|Some easy and effective Home Remedies for treatment of Constipation are listed below:
- Drink 3-4 litres of water daily. It is extremely essential to keep the intestines working well. Keep some water in a copper vessel for overnight and drink it in next morning.
- Drink warm limewater early in the morning. It control constipation and also keeps the mind and body fresh.
- Take a glass of warm milk and add 1 teaspoon of pure ghee in it. Drink it before going to bed. It is very useful in relieving from constipation.
- Eat two apples every morning. Instead of using a knife to cut them into slices bite them with the teeth. Apples are very helpful in constipation treatment.
- Take orange juice at anytime of the day. It will help in cleaning your bowel system and refreshes you.
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and pinch of salt in a glass of water. Drink this lemon juice daily. It is easiest and most effective home remedy for constipation and it will treat any type of constipation.
- Eat papayas daily at early morning in an empty stomach to prevent constipation. Other than this one can eat fruit salad containing papaya and guava anytime of the day. It provides good fibre and clears bowel system and prevents constipation.
- Soak dry grapes in a bowl for one night and eat this at next morning in an empty stomach. Dry grapes are useful in avoiding chronic constipation, because Grapes have laxative properties.
- Take a glass of water and add one tablespoon of flaxseed in it. Allow it to rest for 2-3 hours. At night before going to bed drink this flaxseed water. Flaxseeds have laxative properties, so that you will have a clear bowel next day.
- Add 2-3 seeds each of almonds, sunflower, flax seeds and sesame. Now grind them and make a fine powder. Eat 1 tablespoon this powder daily for a week with fruit juice or salads. It will give relief in constipation.
- Spinach is also very effective in clearing bowel system, and digestive tracks. Raw spinach juice prevents and treats the chronic constipation.
- Donít eat dry foods. Your food must include sufficient amounts of oil or ghee in it.
- Take wheat instead of rice when suffering from constipation. Do not eat foods that are hard to digest like grams, beans, legumes, cabbages and mushrooms.