|<< Home |Last Updated: 28-MAY-2015| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Conjunctivitis
|Some Easy and effective Home Remedies For Conjunctivitis
- Take sterilized cotton ball and dip it in warm water. Use this to remove the coating formed on the eyelashes. Kindly compress the wet cotton on the eye, it provide relief.
- Increase the intake of vitamin A and B2 in your diet; it helps in treatment of conjunctivitis. The foods rich in Vitamin A include Milk products (like whole milk, yoghurt, and butter), pumpkin, green leafy vegetables, mangoes, carrots, tomatoes, and papaya whereas almonds, bananas citrus fruits, and tomatoes are rich in vitamin B2.
- Take 2 cups of boiling water and add 1 teaspoon of Oregon grape root and 2 teaspoon chamomile flowers in it. Cool the mixture and than strain this mixture and use it as an eye wash.
- Take 300 ml of carrot juice and add 200 ml of raw parsley juice in it. It also has therapeutic qualities and provides relief in Conjunctivitis.
- Cut peeled potatoes slices. Apply these slices on the affected parts of the eye. This would also be beneficial treatment of conjunctivitis
- Prepare goldthread leaves tea and use it as eyewash. It treats the swollenness caused by the infection and it also give relief from the eye pain.
- Take about 60 ml of water and add handful of dried coriander in it. This solution is excellent eyewash for treating conjunctivitis. It give relief from the pain and reduce the swelling also.
- Prepare a cup of Indian gooseberry juice and add two teaspoons of honey in it. Consumption of this juice two times everyday would be beneficial in treatment of conjunctivitis. Indian gooseberry has medicinal properties that cure conjunctivitis.
- Apply poultice yogurt on the affected parts of the eye. It would reduce the itchiness caused.