|<< Home |Last Updated: 03-AUGUST-2014| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Common Cold
|Some easy Home Remedy For Common Cold include
- Take a glass full of little warm water and add I teaspoon limejuice and a tsp of honey in it. It is very effective remedy for common cold.
- Garlic is one of the best common cold remedies. Regular consumption of garlic soup is one of the best ways to cure common cold. The antiseptic qualities of garlic make it effective ingredients for cold.
- Another way of using garlic would be to, mix some garlic oil and onion juice. And dilute this mixture with water and drink it for 4-5 times a day.
- Take 250 ml of water and boil this water with 7-8 pieces of black pepper and same amount of sugar cubes. When the solution remains 1/4th of its original quantity, then stop boiling. Drink this mixture hot and twice everyday.
- Take 2 milligrams of roasted asafoetida and add it in a glass of warm milk. Drink this milk slowly and twice a day. It is an excellent home remedy.
- Ginger is also very helpful in treatment of common cold. Take some ginger and cut it in small pieces and put it in water. Now boil this ginger water mixture. Once it boils, strain it and add a tsp of sugar to it. Drink this hot.
- During cold, hot water bath is also very beneficial as it relieves entire nasal and chest blockage. Taking steam would also heal quickly the jam nasal tissues.
- Take Black pepper powder and mix it with curd, jaggery or sugar candy. Take this twice a day to get relive in common cold.
- Take equal amounts of ginger and tulsi seeds and mix them and make a fine powdery mixture. Have this mixture twice a day.
- Take a litre water and add 100gm of chopped ladyfinger in it. Now boil this mixture and once boiled, inhale the steams of the solution. Inhaling this one or two time a day would give relieve from irritation of the throat and the dry cough.
- Make paste of 200 grams of coriander seeds and jaggery. Now add water in this paste and boil this mixture. Inhale the vapours of this mixture at least 2 to 3 times in a day it would cure common cold.