|<< Home |Last Updated: 03-AUGUST-2014| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedy for Cholera
|Below are beneficial home remedies for cholera, which helps in getting rapid relief and recovery.
- Drink lot of water; it is best way to deal with cholera naturally. It is extremely important to keep your body hydrated. However, make sure to purify it before consumption.
- Take some clove oil and add some sugar in it and consume it daily, this give power to immune system.
- Mix onion juice and lemon juice and consume it daily; this helps in getting absolute relief from cholera.
- Regular consumption of mint juice is also very beneficial for the recovery of cholera.
- Take onion juice and mix it with asfoetida powder and daily consume it, Consumption of this paste very beneficial for the patient.
- Make paste of onions with camphor and consume it daily; it helps in getting relief from the disease.
- Boil drinking water and at time of boiling add some cloves in it. Boil this mixture until only half of it is left. Cool it down and drink it in every few hours.
- Drink at least one glass of fresh fruit juice daily. Lemon and orange juices are best in treatment of cholera.
- Take about 8 to 10 peppers and grind it with about 30 grams of onions and give this paste to the patient in 2 to 3 doses daily.
- Having a mix of water, sugar and salt can also treat cholera. Boil about 1 litre of water and add 1 tsp of salt and 5 tsp of sugar. Drink this solution as many times as possible.
- Boil a glass of water with few basil leaves. Strain the decoction and cool it down and drink daily once.
- Take fresh cucumber leaves and prepare a glass of juice and mix it with a glass of coconut water. Drink this juice, in 50 to 60 ml doses; it will lighten the disease.
- Take a glass of buttermilk and add pinch of rock salt and roasted cumin seeds in it. Buttermilk is very useful for Cholera patients.
- A light diet would be best in treating cholera. Include corn flakes, rice flakes, vegetable soup, with spices like rock salt, black pepper and ginger, will be beneficial in treating cholera.
- Take 2 tsp each of white onion juice and bitter gourd juice. Add a tsp of lemon juice in this solution. Consume this mixture two times in a day; it would be helpful in treatment of cholera.