|<< Home |Last Updated: 03-AUGUST-2014| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedy for Canker Sores
Some effective Home Remedies for Canker Sores are:
- Apply raw onion on the Canker Sores. It is very effective remedy.
- Use Aloe Vera juice as a mouth wash, is beneficial in treatment of canker sores
- Soak coriander leaves in water for around 5 minutes. Than strain the water and use that water as a mouthwash.
- Add 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder in a glass of water. Every morning gargle with this water as first thing.
- Cover the affected area with some honey. Leave it for sometime and then salivate. It is one of the best remedies for curing mouth ulcers.
- Gargling either with barley tea or salty water is also helpful in treating Canker Sores.
- Eat more tomatoes and fresh papaya. This is possibly bring relief and also treat canker sores.
- When you are suffering from canker sores, it is advisable don’t use toothpaste, instead of that brush your teeth with baking soda. This is because, usually all toothpastes contain “sodium laurel sulphate”, which might increase the problem.
- Take a glass of warm water and add 5 to 6 drops of Grapefruit seed extract in it. Use this solution as a mouthwash.
- Apply tea tree oil on the canker sores, regularly before going to bed, and leave it for overnight. Morning gargle with normal water
- Take one cup warm water and add 1 tsp soda, a pinch of salt and gargle with this mixture daily in the morning and also at night before going to bed.