|<< Home |Last Updated: 03-AUGUST-2014| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedy for Body Rash
|Effective home remedies for treatment of Body Rashes are:
- Take a cup of boiling water and add 3 teaspoon of dried chamomile flowers in it. Mix the decoction and cool it down. Then wash the affected area with this decoction
- Add 3 spoons of potato flour in a glass of water and add that mixture to a bucket full of water, further repeat with other buckets and fill up a tub. Relax in that tub for approximately 15 minutes, and at least 3 times a day.
- Make paste of mint leaves and apply on the affected area.
- Apply olive oil to the affected area. It would go through the skin and treat the rash.
- Take half glass of water and mix half a teaspoon of turmeric and drink.
- Grind basil leaves and apply on the affected area.
- Make paste of fresh basil leaves with 2 garlic cloves, one tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper then spread on the affected area.
- An easiest way to cure body rash would be Aloe vera gel or pulp. Apply Aloe vera gel or pulp on the affected area.
- Apply baking soda on the affected area of body and then press the area softly. It would give relief from the pain, irritation and also treat the body rash.
- Take a cup of raw oatmeal and add it into the bathwater. Dip your body in this water solution. It relief the body and heal the rashes.
- Dip a clean piece of cotton cloth in calcium water or comfrey. Now place this cloth on the affected parts of body. It reduces inflammation and relaxes the affected area.
- Take more Vitamin C rich food in diet. Citrus fruits will work excellent in healing of rashes.