|<< Home |Last Updated: 03-AUGUST-2014| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedy for Body Odor
|Easy Home Remedies for treatment of Body Odor are:
- Use either white vinegar or alcohol to wash your armpits. It is good and effective home remedy.
- Drink half litre of wheat grass juice daily empty stomach with a glass of water. It will surely help in reducing the body odor.
- Apply calcium bi carbonate or baking soda on your feet and armpits; it will helps you in minimizing the unclean body odor.
- Add some drops of rose water in your bathing water before taking bath. No deodorant or perfume is required after the bath. It is one of the easiest and effective home remedies for body odor.
- Take cotton ball and place some white vinegar on it and apply this to the under arms or the affected parts of body. The vinegar smell vanishes in few minutes and one should be smell free for complete day. This is one of the best home remedies for body odor.
- Use Apple cider vinegar in place of deodorant, it reduces the pH of the skin and eliminate armpit odor.
- To control sweating and perspiration in summer days; it is always better to take three showers a day.
- In the body parts with high perspiration and sweating use talcum powder instead of using deodorant.
- Take Juice of 10-15 radishes and add 1/4th teaspoon of glycerine in it and put in a spray top bottle. Use this as a deodorant of under arm.
- Add 10 drops of the essential oil in 30 millimeter of water and apply this on the underarms to reduce body odor. It is also very effective home remedy.
- Drink a cup of sage tea daily; it will reduce the action of sweat glands and ultimately will minimize the odor.
- Make paste of fresh sage leaves with tomato juice and apply on the affected area for 10 minutes before bathing. This is one more easy Home Remedy for Body Odor.