|<< Home |Last Updated: 03-AUGUST-2014| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Blackheads
Some easy and effective Home Remedies for treatment of Blackheads
- Add 2 tsp of soda bicarbonate in 3-4 cup boiled water and then steam a towel with this. After this place the towel softly on face for around 10 minutes. Now make paste of 1 tsp rice flour and 1 tsp curd and apply the paste on the affected part. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
- Take very small quantity of soft portion of glycerine soap and mix it with little bit of common salt. Apply this paste on the blackheads. Do it for 10 days regularly and see the magical results
- Take ½ tsp of turmeric powder and add about 1 tsp of fresh coriander leaves juice in it. Apply this paste on face while going to bed. Next morning wash your face with cold water.
- Mix fresh limejuice with some grounded drumstick pods and leaves Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Next morning wash it off.
- Prepare a paste of oatmeal or almond with rose water and apply it on the face. Rub it with fingertips particularly on the affected areas. After that leave it to dry for about 15 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
- One easiest and effective home remedy is honey. Warm a little honey and apply it on the affected areas. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Prepare a mixture of 1-tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tsp fresh limejuice. Apply it on face to avoid the formation of blackheads.