|<< Home |Last Updated: 28-MAY-2015| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Athlete's Foot
Some simple and effective Home Remedies For Athlete's Foot are:
- Make solution of four parts warm water and one part of vinegar. Soak the affected feet in this solution at least for half an hour. Do this twice in a day.
- Make paste of water and 1 tbsp baking soda. Apply this paste daily on affected part. Once it become dry, wash off and let affected area dry.
- Take 1 litre of water and add approximately 40 drops of tea tree oil. Dip your feet in this solution for ten minutes. After this, dry your feet completely with a towel or if required use dryer. Than apply small amount of tea tree oil in the infected area.
- Make solution of one part of pure apple cider vinegar and one part of warm water and immerse the feet in the solution nearly for 20 minutes. After that clean the feet using a gentle soap. After this treatment, make sure that the feet are fully dry. Follow this treatment two times a day, at least for 10 days, or depending on the severity of the infection.
- Take a large bowl and partly fill it with warm water. Add 1/4-cup Epsom salt, 1-cup vinegar and 3 tbsp boric acid. Before using, make sure that boric acid has been powdered properly. Immerse your feet in the water solution for about 20 minutes and than dry properly.
- One easiest and efficient home remedy would be Garlic. Put fresh garlic piece inside your shoes and wear them all over the day.
- Soak your feet in hot water and try to take out as much hard skin as possible. After this, dry your feet completely and apply a little bit of oregano oil. Though oregano oil produce a very bad smell, but it is very effective in treatment of athlete's foot.
- After a bath or shower, dry your feet completely. Wear clean socks daily and
Donít wear the same shoes two days continuously. Give at least a day to shoes for complete dry out.