|<< Home |Last Updated: 03-AUGUST-2014| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Aphthous Ulcer
Some easy home remedies for treatment of Aphthous Ulcer :
- Use mouthwashes and toothpastes that do not include sodium laurel sulphate.
- Swishing a mixture of teaspoonful of Magnesia Milk and Benadryl Allergy liquid over aphthous ulcers (and then spit this mix out) for 5 or 6 times a day helps to minimize the pain cause due to Aphthous ulcer.
- Donít make contact with persons that have active lesions.
- Improve diet or take nutritional supplements of Vitamins (especially vitamin B) and minerals that one may be missing in.
- Eating yogurt (curd) daily may give relief from Aphthous ulcer to some people.
- Red raspberry tea is also very helpful. It Helps a lot to get relieve from Aphthous ulcer.
- Personal hygiene is most important not only for recovery of Aphthous Ulcer but good for healthy body.
- Sun rose, which is commonly known as Rockrose is used as a mouthwash. It heals, and also reduces the pain of canker sores.