|<< Home |Last Updated: 28-MAY-2015| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Angina Pectoris
In case of this type of pains, advice to visit your doctor for proper medication. Some effective Home Remedies for Angina Pectoris Pain that can be used to help these treatments along are listed below:
- Since angina is a problem directly connected with cholesterol. Garlic is well known for reducing cholesterol in body, eating garlic directly or with honey can useful in treatment of angina.
- Cloves are also helpful, peel two or three cloves from the top and pop them like pills in every morning.
- Holy Basil leaves are also very helpful with problems related to angina. Chew few fresh Basil leaves every morning. In the scarcity of fresh basil leaves, take dry Basil leaves and make a tea of that leaves and drink this every morning.
- Mix some pure honey, a slice of lemon, and warm water together and take this mixture as an initial thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything else.
- Another efficient home remedy that can be start morning is onion juice. Make puree a full onion with water, of course peeled one. Drink this juice in the morning on an empty stomach to decrease the cholesterol in bloodstream and in body.
- Beet juice is also helpful in controlling Angina.
- Daily intake of fresh grapes and apple are one of the easiest home remedies for Angina. Apples are helpful in proper blood circulation.