|<< Home |Last Updated: 28-MAY-2015| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Anaemia
Some Common and effective Home Remedies for Anaemia are:
- Mixture of Apple juice and Beetroot juice mixed either with sugar or honey should be taken once a day, it good for the treatment of anaemia.
- Honey is excellent for an anaemic person as it helps in increasing the haemoglobin in the blood. It is also rich in copper, iron, and manganese - which are also necessary for treatment of anaemia.
- Green leafy vegetables like fenugreek (methi), spinach (palak), celery (ajwain ka patta), lettuce, etc. and other foodstuffs like broccoli and milk are the richest resources of folic acid, iron, and vitamin B12 and therefore should be consumed abundantly in diet.
- Soya bean is an important source of iron, vitamin B12 and protein. One forth cup of Soya daily in the form of beans or flour is extremely effective in fighting with anaemia.
- Almonds are a richest source of iron and copper, both of them are essential nutrients, which jointly help in the creation of haemoglobin, and hence consumption of Almond is best for cure of anaemia.
- Eat at least one fully-grown banana with 1 tbsp of honey daily.
- Tomato juice is also good for treatment of Anaemia.