|<< Home |Last Updated: 28-MAY-2015| Free Consultation <<Remedy Home|
Home Remedies for Amenorrhea
|Various home remedies for Amenorrhea:
- To get release from menstrual cramps cover a hot and wet towel about the middle portion or the pelvis. This is very useful home remedy for amenorrhea.
- Take teaspoonful of saffron in half a cup of water and boil it until it condenses upto a tablespoon. Separate this into three equal portions and than consume it three times in a day.
- Make paste of 6 to 8 almonds, half-teaspoon of sesame powder and a teaspoon of honey with a cup of milk or egg yolk. This is very helpful in cramps relieve.
- Every night before sleep drink a glass of milks with half teaspoonful of cinnamon, it is a beneficial home remedy for amenorrhea and also relieves cramps.
- In a cup of water dissolve 2 aspirins, half a teaspoon of sugar and honey and drink this solution when you are missing periods.
- Take a teaspoon of thoroughly grinded mint leaf and one teaspoon of honey two times a day to get relief from stomach pain of amenorrhea.
- For regulation in menstruation, boil a cup of black beans with 5 cups of water and drink half cup of this juice before having meals.
- Drink 2 or 3 glasses of tomato juice daily. It is helpful in improvement of the blood flow in body, which is good for controlling amenorrhea.
- During menstruation reduce intake of caffeine, alcohol and sugar.
- Cook Banana flower with curd, it is also very useful in amenorrhea.
- During heavy menstrual periods Juice prepared from fresh mango bark is an extremely beneficial.
- The best method to avoid a disturbance in your menstrual cycle is to keep a healthy lifestyle, which includes proper diet and exercise activity to attain a healthy weight. Take proper rest during menstrual cycle.